Nancy's Pretty Things

welcome

Oooh! How exciting! Nancy has a blog! You'll never know what you will find here...Pictures of my cards or pictures of my bestfriend Sam (the Eggo loving bear) or.... Who knows!? And If you want to see a picture close up, just click on it!

Mmmm. Starbucks!



Well, it's been a pretty good day today! I had some warm crispy golden Eggos for breakfast, then I relaxed and snuggled up with some warm cozy blankets and watched a movie. Fried Green Tomatoes, I love that movie! Although I do believe it would have been better as "Golden Toasted Waffles", but maybe that's just me :) After watching my movie, I pretended to help Nancy with the laundry. I tried to jump and float in the air like the "Snuggles bear" but apparently I need more practice.

After all the chores were done, Nancy and I sat down to enjoy a delicious Starbucks Double Shot on ice. Mmmm! Flavored with white mocha, and its almost as good as Eggos! I just love Starbucks. It has to be the best drink in the world! I rarely get my own Starbucks, I usually just share Nancy's.

I know you all came here today to get a glimpse of me! So, I thought I would pose in my favorite outfit! I am wearing an Official Starbucks Bear outfit! Nancy bought a Starbucks bear, stripped him naked and gave me his clothes... poor bear... I felt so sorry for him, that I told him I would share some Eggos with him. Didn't you know the easiest way to make friends is to share a plate of waffles? :) Well, I suppose I should get off the computer, before Nancy realizes all the syrup I spilled on the keys lastnight! Shhh.....

1 comments:

Godelieve said...

Cute photo! I love his outfit here :)

Post a Comment