Nancy's Pretty Things

welcome

Oooh! How exciting! Nancy has a blog! You'll never know what you will find here...Pictures of my cards or pictures of my bestfriend Sam (the Eggo loving bear) or.... Who knows!? And If you want to see a picture close up, just click on it!

Hi!


Hello Everyone! My name is Samson, but you can call me Sam. :) I heard my Nancy made herself a blog, and I figured this was my opportunity to show my face to the world! So I thought I would share a little about myself.... I am almost 4 years old now, and I have been on many adventures in my life. I have even been to New York City! But, I'll tell you all about that some other day.

I am sure you are already wondering why I have waffles sitting behind me! Well thats what I am here to share with you... My true love in life... Eggos! I love Eggos so much, and someday, I hope, my Nancy will take me to the Eggo factory! But until that happens, I will just have to be satisfied with my frozen waffles in the morning. :)

I am hoping this whole blogging thing goes well, and maybe someday I will have my OWN blog.. I might call it the Magical World of Eggos... or maybe... Sam's Eggo Kingdom.. I'm not quite sure yet.. But when that wonderful day comes, I will be sure to link to this blog so when your done looking at all of Nancy's "pretty things" you can come gaze at me and my wonderful eggos! :D

As I am sure you can tell already, I am NO ordinary bear. Well for starters, I bet I am one of the only bears that blog.. but not only that, I am not too fond of honey. Most bears just can't keep away from that stuff! But not me! The true "golden goodness" comes from syrup! No matter what the other bears say, nothing tops an Eggo like warm Maple syrup!! I like blueberry syrup, boysenberry syrup, strawberry syrup, but I still think my favorite is the rich flavor of maple. Mmmmm. Ok, I'm drooling now.. I'm off to make myself an Eggo.. Why not try one for yourself? See you all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment