Nancy's Pretty Things

welcome

Oooh! How exciting! Nancy has a blog! You'll never know what you will find here...Pictures of my cards or pictures of my bestfriend Sam (the Eggo loving bear) or.... Who knows!? And If you want to see a picture close up, just click on it!

How cute are these!?









I took a class at my most favorite store awhile back. Archivers has so many cute things :) In this class I learned how to use watercolor pencils and also how to paint and sparkle pretty paper flowers. I think my favorite part of these cards was dunking the flowers in glue and covering them and myself in glitter! haha. After making these cards, I realized how fun it is to add so many 3 dimensional accents on my cards. Its nice to have something to touch! I have sold one of each of these on ebay also.






0 comments:

Post a Comment