Nancy's Pretty Things

welcome

Oooh! How exciting! Nancy has a blog! You'll never know what you will find here...Pictures of my cards or pictures of my bestfriend Sam (the Eggo loving bear) or.... Who knows!? And If you want to see a picture close up, just click on it!

Another Fairy Card




Hi everyone! I thought I would post another card that I made using my fairy stamp. The stamp if from a clear set from Inkadinkado. It has a couple different fairies on it, but I think this image is one of my favorites! It is so hard to find a fairy stamp around here, so I have been thinking up ways to use the same stamp over and over without looking like I am making the same card over and over!

On this card I used some of my favorite Primas, Hero Arts gems, and ofcourse Stickles. ( I'm a stickles addict!) I used the square scalloped nestabilities to cut the center out, and the rest of the squares were cut by hand. The center part is popped up using pop dots. ( another thing I am addicted to.. love the dimension it adds!)

I probably shouldnt have posted this quite yet, since it's a birthday card for a dear friend of mine, but hopefully she has been too busy with life to check my blog! haha. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment