Nancy's Pretty Things

welcome

Oooh! How exciting! Nancy has a blog! You'll never know what you will find here...Pictures of my cards or pictures of my bestfriend Sam (the Eggo loving bear) or.... Who knows!? And If you want to see a picture close up, just click on it!

Hi Everyone!


Hello Friends,
I am sorry that I have not posted anything on here for so long! After Halloween, things were so busy around here for the holidays! I just couldn't find the time to post, or really make any cards except for Christmas ones. A week before Christmas I hurt my neck and have not been able to do much. I haven't crafted or been on the computer, it aggravated my neck too much.. Now that I am off the muscle relaxers and pain pills, I am busy trying to play catch up around the house. Can you imagine what the house looks like not being able to cook or wash dishes for a month? haha. So needless to say it will still be a while before I am back to crafting and blogging..

Just wanted to let you all know what has been going on, and to let you know that I had not forgotten about the blog. :)

I hope you are all enjoying your new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment